Public Health Nursing is open on most Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-5. Please call 307-334-4032 for information or an appointment.
Services provided at Niobrara County Public Health include:
- Vaccinations for Adults and Children
- Sexually-Transmitted Infection education and testing, HIV case management and free condoms
- Tuberculosis skin testing
- Chronic disease education and smoking cessation support including referral to obtain free nicotine patches, gum and prescription medications to assist with quitting
- Best-Beginnings Pregnancy and Mother/Baby home visits for education and breastfeeding support
- Assistance with obtaining free mammogram, pap testing and colonoscopy (for those who qualify)
We ask a $15 nurse fee for most services.
Do you know how healthy Niobrara County is? Check it out here.
Here's a link to more information about Niobrara County's Public Health Nursing.