"A Public Office is a Public Trust”
Welcome to the Niobrara County Clerk’s office. The County Clerk’s office is mandated by the Wyoming State Legislature to provide a variety of services to the citizens of Niobrara County and Wyoming.
Our goal is to provide these services in the most efficient, courteous and cost-effective manner possible.
Office Duties & Responsibilities
- Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners
- Chief Budget Officer
- Chief Elections Officer
- Maintain Motor Vehicle Records
- Accounting Office
- Personnel Office
- County Recorder and Ex-Officio Register of Deeds
- Issue Wyoming Marriage Licenses
- Administer Liquor License applications and records